Cameras have become the integral part of our day-today lives. It's no wonder big techie giants aim at bringing their network closer by introducing street smart ideas which are flexible for users. No more heavy camera equiments when you are travelling abroad since google brings technology close to your phones by introducting three new 'appsperiments' for the little photographer in you.br>
1) Story Board - This app allows you to create comic strips of the photos you have taken. It's available for Android Smart Phones. According to Google,"Storyboard transforms your videos into comics. It selects, lays out, and stylizes video frames using experimental research technology from Google that runs entirely on your device".
TO USE THE APP
1. Load a video.
2. Pull down to refresh till you get a layout you like.
3. Tap to share or save. That's it!
Download for Android Smartphones: Play.google
2) Selfissimo: This app allows you take selfie photography in Black & White. This app recognizes when you are posing for a photo and starts clicking your selfies. According to Selfissimo,"Start a photoshoot and Selfissimo! snaps a photo each time you stop moving. Change poses or move the phone a little to retrigger. End with a tap, then save/share individual images or the entire shoot".
Selfissimo photography app by google Selfissimo photography app by google
Download for Android : Play.google.com
Download for IOS : itunes.apple
3) Scrubbies: IOS smartphone users can easily manipulate the speed and loop in a video to create video loops which can focus on funny faces or just about anything. You can set the video to play from backwards to give the extra oomph factor.
How this App Works?
1) Open the app and shoot a video. Try to capture interesting motion
2) Once you've captured the video, swipe it with one finger to play it back
3) Swipe it with two fingers to record the playback
4) Save or share the resulting looping video
5) Captured footage is automatically saved in the gallery so you can always return to it